Field Research rewards

Hi!
If i don’t claim the reward from this month, may I claim it on the next one? If so, will it be raikou or entei?
Cheers! :smiley:

If you wait to claim until September 1, you will get Entei depending on where you live. I’m going to claim my 4th Raikou tomorrow and just get Entei on the 2nd.

Thanks a lot! I already have 2 Raikous so I’m thinking about waiting for another legendary to claim the reward instead of going for the third Raikou :smiley:

Just wait until after 1:00PM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) on September 1 or it will be a Raikou.

I usually save 6 stamps then wait till the new Pokemon and get it first day, it’s a good strategy.

I’m now not going to claim a stamp until I get home from work on the first of October to get my first Suicune. No need for a 5th Entei.

Entei has a lot more use than Suicune and it might be a 100% :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
It’s sad that Suicune is just a poor fat slow weak Vaporeon :slightly_frowning_face:

just traded in my research tabs I accidentally earned while raiding Mewtwo.

I also accidentally got my 5th Entei today when I claimed a stamp while my phone was in my pocket. Oh well. There are 31 days in October, and I should still get 4 Suicunes.