Ex raids are junk

He is the best pokemon

We had one at 6 that many who could not make the start made the end of the raid in the last 5 mins so most got mewto. That one I did not receive a pass for because I was revising for exams while they where triggering it

Thats kinda situational. There isnt 1 specific best pokemon. Depends on who you are fighting.

At least mewtwo is a good counter against all not dark of ghost types

Like Regice
Or Regirock?
Or maybe Groudon?
Blissey?

i use my Mewtwos for everything. Every battle is back to back Mewtwo, every raid. Mewtwo is pretty much the beastest of beasts. 99% the time i dont need anyone else. Only raid ofc but i have a whole team of Mewtwo and he is worth the wait.

1 Like

Oh yeah hes definitely great. I got a Confusion/Focusblast in my gym lineup cause blissey/snorlax/chansey/rhydon all dont like that :slight_smile:
But for raids i like a more specialized team to output maximum damage. Need to get those extra damage balls haha.

3 Likes

Dont forget Tyranitar. Focus blast dominates them. Espcially great when everyone keeps dropping blissy and tyranitar in gyms. Real easy to take over with Mewtwo. Once you have 3 your pretty much set. I actually stopped going for Ex Pass cause i had it down to a scienece. Was getting 1-2 every month. I dont care for it anymore rather just use rare candies. But at this point i play more freely cause i dont chase Mewtwo any longer, it was very stress to “never” miss a potential EX pass distribution, now i am stress free can raid or battle any where without the thought of missing MewTwo.

Good luck. Once you get yours your gonna enjoy the game so much more.

I live in a town that has alot of active pokemon go players. Ive done 16 mewtwo raids. Mewtwo is awesome. The only bad moveset mewtwo has i dont use is hyperbeam. I use a 98iv confusion/ focusblast mewtwo to kick normal types rear. Then i use a 91iv confusion/ psychic mewtwo and an 89iv psycho cut/ shadowball mewtwo for raids. Mewtwo a beast. If yall dont have one keep trying or find a friend that’ll trade you for one.

1 Like

Pro tip: Use Psycho Cut for gyms, it charges it faster and loses less damage on TTar’s immunity

I got 19 xD

1 Like

I still just have my 3,3k cp 76% mewtwo

My mewtwo is non existent.

I think the whole system is flawed my only exraid had enough people but I had to tell my boss I had a dentist appointment to be able to make it at 3pm on a friday. Then I did a ton of research and used TMs on the best team. We beat it but i didnt catch it so it was a real disappointment I’m sure my skill was part of the problem but there’s got to be a better way! Especially with how difficult it is to even have a chance at seeing the raid

I could care less how many raids people done. What im saying is i missed 3 raids because work and missed one at ex raid because of glitching and excessive lag. Anyways dont give up and call system sucks because you didnt catch it. There will be more. Next time youll catch it. Use lockdown method and throw great/ excellent curveball right after mewtwo swings its arm

1 Like

Looks like mewtwo will be released worldwide soon. Now theres no such thing as a bad mewtwo. A 10 10 10 mewtwo will out perform a perfect alakazam so if a low iv all you get/ got and cant get a better one, power it up. If you only got 1 max it out and use eith psycho cut shadowball or confusion shadowball. The other movesets are really good too but machamp is best fighting and alakazam still a great psychic type