EX Raid Seriously?

1 block away from my house, over there organizing lengendart raids all the time , battling the gym or winning single raids and then will take wife’s phone along maybe 40% of the time when she gets home and She gets an X raid mew two pass today and I don’t ?? what kind of crap selection lottery is this. This is enough to make me quit this game after spending cash on extra raid passes and eggs and getting left out of the people I organized to get these raids. This system sucks and I’m done spending to get nothing !

I know that feel, the selection is still dumb
Why cant they just give the invite to EVERYBODY who raided there?

There’s definitely some algorithm that decides who gets a pass, and that algorithm is horrible at its job.

Same here. I really think they exclude i.a. trainers of level 40 anyway. NONE of my 40 lvl.colleagues, no matter what team and what ridiculous amount of raids completed, received an invite as yet. So yesterday, we battled a gym that was later selected for Ex Raid, but no invite for me again. And btw. one player with second account, who is actually also level 40 at his main account, received the Ex Raid invite for his 2nd, low level one. Ex Raids are perverse.

A level 40 buddy of me gets a chance tomorrow, so they arent excluded. Its his 2nd try. For some here their third. Ive had my 1st a long time ago, waiting for the next one…

Mewtwo isnt the endgame btw, hes good and fun, but its not worth quitting over i think.

Yesterday there was aan ex raid wave. This week i have done 8 raids om locations that there had been ex raid invites for yesterday. My Mother and brother both did one magikarp raid and they got a pass, while i havent received one.

Idk

Are you sure? Isnt your inventory just full and doesnt the invite appear when you clear a few spaces? It might even just go in your storage without a pop-up message.

Ok then if this is enough quit then. Delete your account and never look back. Or stop spending real money on the game. The system sucks we all know it. Niantic doesn’t seem that a change will happen soon if any.

I think it is bad luck. I am trying to battle on an other ex raid eligible gym, and hope to get one. It stays a lottery

This is the first time in the last 6 waves I’ve herd of someone not getting an Ex Pass that has Raided an Eligible Gym.

Wait… how do I know which gym is an eligible gym?
Maybe that’s the answer for me (hope, hope, hope) to get a Mewtwo…
I guess it has something to do with the S cells?

I personally would try to do raids in larger groups. While i was in a city I completed a Lugia raid in a group of 15, and all of us got EX passes for that gym one week later. I was simply expecting to never obtain Mewtwo. We ended up having 20 people.

Yes’m do raids in teams e.g yellow red and blue all separate it helps

Also, do raids early in the morning helps too

If you are on a local Discord, someone there will know what gyms are EX-Raid eligible. They guys I raid with have tons of Mewtwos. My problem is when they are ready to trigger EX-Raid, I’m not available. One of these days…

You can just do a magikarp on the gyms they are going to trigger / have triggered. It still counts.

This topic was automatically closed after 54 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.