Ex Raid - Sept 2nd

Got mine like usually.

did you?

• yes
  • no

0 voters

I finally got one after a year of trying and trying but I can’t attend… :tired_face::man_facepalming:t2::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::joy:

I would gladdly trade you 1 of mine. I hate seeing people discouraged about Mewtwo, when other trainers are getting 1 every week.

ANd ofc a photo, so no troll thinking 5 lies( as if i gotta impress yall)

i should technically have 3 since i didnt get anything the past two weeks but seems no1 did

I got 2 for mewtoo…different dates…did both.lost the second…wasnt there a rule about more than one expass raid.if u get more than 1…no good…we won the battle…wouldnt or couldnt catch her though…just curiuos…

I got mine on September 2 instead of 3, i just raid an alolan exeggutor at the gym yesterday on purpose and hope for the pass, then got it today

Got the 1st mew…grandaughter got the same passes as me …she made the second raid got her mew…happy…me something like 14 balls.nope…couldnt catch her…but going after the big GUNS now…

Gotta go for tonite…my PATS are getting their …butts whipped…later all…

Got it, can’t go :sob::sob::sob:

Whoa, already getting a pass at what level?

You can get ex pass as soon as you get the lvl to start raiding

i’m currently at 27.

Wow, thats an achievement :star_struck:

Please remove this post and put it in the megathread.

Trainercodes ain’t allowed here.

Please remove it here and post here: http://forum.pokemongohub.net/t/pokemon-go-trainer-codes-add-friends-official-megathread/

Thank you.

Just found out, 2 of the gyms near my house are both in a spot marked as a park and so are they both EX-Raid gyms. And the 2 are the only 2 in the whole surrounding area. All 6 surrounding S2 lvl 12 Cells do not contain a EX-Raid gym. That is just nuts. :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

The closest ex gym to me is over an hour and 20 minute walk away, crossing 20 streets.

for me, max 2 & max 5 minutes walking.

2 minutes and 5 minutes??? :scream:

@Pokemon That means it could easily spend 3 hours to do an ex raid.