Eevee quests - A Ripple In Time Quests - Celebi TIPS to know

You only need to do this for the first time if you haven’t got a. Umbreon or Espeon

2 Likes

I saw this in another website.
Have you saw it before?
Rename to evolve lol, OMG!!!

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-08-10-pokemon-go-eevee-evolution-how-to-evolve-eevee-vaporeon-jolteon-flareon-umbreon-espeon

Yes it will.
Not sure what is so hard about this that theres 30 replys needed but lets sum it up:

To Evolve Eevee into Umbreon or Espeon you need to:

• Have walked with it for 10km as your buddy total. If you do this in 1 go or 20 seperate times of 500 meters doesnt matter.
  • Have it as your buddy when you evolve it.

Then ofcourse you have to keep an eye on the time for the right 1 but everyone knows that right? Right? Nevermind lets include it just to be sure.

• To get Umbreon evolve at night. So when its dark INGAME!!! Not just when the sun is down where you live, that might not be totally accurate.
  • To get Espeon evolve during the day.
2 Likes

None of the replies said it has to be total distance and not the running one

Umm i did.

There are two lines, top is walking current and bottom is total walked

2 Likes

Top line - Candy
Bottom line - evo

Isn’t that complicated. i explained this in a different post to on how to get espeon / umbreon

Ah true, sorry that Ive missed that one (but then again, a few others disagreed, so I wasnt sure and I dont want to screw my 100IV and my last shiny Eevee if it doesnt work)

1 Like

Main thing is to remember to have as buddy.

Always trust 5 :pray:t4:

3 Likes

a quick feedback.

No secrets guys.
Walk 10KM and 0.4 extra to make sure it’s counted.
Make sure your quest is done regarding 10KM.
As a buddy, just evolve during the day or night in-game and GG, quest will count and be completed before as soon as you click in evolve (even before appear the new pokemon the quest will be done).

If you are retard like me check everything before evolve to make you are NOT doing anything stupid.

2 Likes

All quests are done thank you all for the details and time dedicated.

The last quest is the same as the first eevee’s evolution. The only change is during the night “in-game” nothing else.

1 Like

I walked with eeve 20k now. Renamed as Tamao and evolved two times now as my buddy. Still didn’t work :frowning: I’m going to be stuck on the special research

1 Like

I can help, did you make sure to evolve

At nightime?

Walked over 10k?

And the biggest of all, was it your buddy during evolution???

Yes walked over 10k as my post said I’ve done twice now so walked over 20k, evolved at night as my buddy and still it’s a vaporeon. The daytime evolution worked just fine.

1 Like

Have you done it before?

Meaning did I have an Umbreon? Yes I did which is something my son said but why make it a special field research if people cannot complete it.

I have no idea… did you evolve at least 30 minutes after it turned to night-time in your game?

Yes I had actually forgot so it was two hours after dark

And yes the moon was showing in my game

Well make sure you do all the steps next time.

But what you can do is email Niantic, report the bug, and get stuff.

I did and tweeted them and Facebook messenger my Espeon evolution worked fine so this is disappointing