Early Morning vs Late at Night?

It is currently 5:25 am in Colorado, and as I type this the sun is starting to peak. Do you Trainers find better Pokemon Early in the Morning or Late At Night. Please the more responses we can get, the more of an insight we will all have on this question, even if you come back to this question on a later date to report your findings.

Keep Grinding, Knuckle Mean LvL36

I believe the night spawns are fewer than the day spawns and last longer.I have also noticed than the spawns through the day are better than night

As a part time trainer with a full time job I check my spawns when I get into work, when I can throughout the day, and leaving work. I’ve done this fairly consistently since my start date of 7/27/26. Only considering pokemon that spawn where I work (15 mon cluster) I’ve found that rare pokemon spawn between the hours of 6-10am and 4-8pm.

I get to work around 7:30 and leave around 4:30 and I have noticed the rarer spawns are usually right when I’m getting to work until a little after 8 am, then again between 12-1 and once more between 4-5 (actually got a larvitar after work yesterday and a mareep last week at the same time). Not sure about after that because I don’t live near where I work and I don’t get many spawns from my house