Do you think about retirement?

Any of you guys wonder about retirement from PoGo? When?
I really love Gen IV, so I’ll definitely stick around until I complete it’s Dex.

Gen V and VI got some cool looking Pokemon, but sometimes I feel really tired from checking the same stuff all over again because of shinies… or seeing the same Pokemon being released with better movesets. Can’t say I have the willpower for 3+ years of that.

2 Likes

I always think about retirement because I get complaints from friends/family complains.

4 Likes

They say I am ADDICTED, like really.

2 Likes

Let your family Play Pokemon with you. For example, my parents, my brother, teo of my grandparents, my nephew and my aunt Play it.

3 Likes

As long as raids have a meta relevant Pokemon and I have things to do in the game, I will continue playing

1 Like

If PVP is not a Turn Based Battle System then I most likely will Retire from Pokémon Go.

Turn based system in a tap and swipe game?

If Niantic doesn’t change Battle Systems then I might consider Retirement.

1 Like

I personally like the casual aproach, if I would want tutn based system I would either go massacre NPCs in the Battle Tree or lose to strangers on the Battle Spot

1 Like

I just can’t play on a daily basis so I might retire soon.

2 Likes

It will be a temp retirement until March more than likely

1 Like

Funnily enough, I got my dad into it, but he doesn’t play as much.

If I retired, then I’d have more time to play Pokemon Go.

7 Likes

I will always play until I lose my account

:joy:.

To all the people that feel like stopping, November will be great.

On school everyone says that to me :cry:

1 Like

I dont know…
its all spontaneous for me!!

1 Like

I’ve always said when i hit level 38 i’ll take a long break from playing, so that’s there i guess

1 Like

what level are you now??
@JoshHack

1 Like

I’m 37 rn, but still 2 million XP from levelling up. It will be a few months at least

1 Like