Do you have feelings for a random Pokemon?

imageJynx looks like my ex-wife

8 Likes

Where you married to Nicky Minaj??? :scream:

5 Likes

Dang. Beat me to it. lol

azXy7bq_460s

4 Likes

For Pokémon Go I have no real dislikes based on capture rates or anything. Though I will go out of my way to capture Eevees and Ponytas (for a second shiny). In the main games I dislike Liligent, Cottonee, Trubbish, and a couple others based on design. I don’t dislike any based on combat ability (either in Go or main series games)

2 Likes

She actually did cosplay as Jinx…
f80

5 Likes

Personally I have a strong dislike for Cimchar/Monferno/Infernape. I constantly make up excuses to not catch or evolve any of them.
I also do not care too much for Kricketot/Kricketune, Bidoof/Bibarel and Patrat/Watchdog. The later 2 I recently caught 1 100% IV of each, and since I do not like to transfer 100% Pokémon so…

I used to really dislike Aipom/Ambipom but they have kinda grew on me, so I can tolerate them now.

Jynx however is a Pokémon I really like. One of my favorites actually.

2 Likes

One of the great things about Pokemon to me is the amount of varied opinions. I like how every Pokemon has at least a handful of people out there that like/love it.

I also dislike Chimchar a great deal, but do love Infernape. It’s one of the starters that really rebounds for me once it fully evolves. I actually like Kricketot and Kricketune design-wise, think Bidoof is amusing, dislike Bibarel a great deal, and really hate Watchogg. I have a neutral opinion of Patrat, to be honest.

Aipom/Ambipom, however, never really grew on me. They both rank among my least favorites Pokemon of all. lol

2 Likes

“One of the great things about Pokemon to me is the amount of varied opinions. I like how every Pokemon has at least a handful of people out there that like/love it.”

I second that!

1 Like