Do you have feelings for a random Pokemon?

Eevee and Flareon are both my second favorite pokemon…

3 Likes

I only like Flareon to be honest.

1 Like

I’m not sure if many will agree with me on this but I really dislike Pikachu

4 Likes

Zubat and Voltbeat. Hate trying to catch them.

1 Like

I completely agree.

1 Like

I don’t hate Pikachu, but he’s definitely middle of the pack for me. I do like Raichu quite a bit though. That’s a Pokemon who needs more love. lol

1 Like

Sudowoodo? How Dare you.

1 Like

Well… I like Gardevoir…
No further questions

1 Like

I dislike Regionals as only a small select few that travel can catch them and it encourages GPS cheats.
I wouldn’t dislike them if they rotated zones with the change of seasons (4 times a years) so everyone gets a chance over a period of time.

4 Likes

I would love a rotation, or if you can get them in eggs from someone in that region.

2 Likes

Your assuming everyone can be Gifted Eggs.
There’s a section of the playing Community that can’t have Friends and everything else that’s linked to that so that is not a good idea.

1 Like

And for care for most of the New gens

Pikachu

1 Like

Random
:joy:

1 Like

You like him or nah…?

1 Like

Nah

Its a cute Pokémon.

3 Likes

Ok NVM ralts is cute

2 Likes

Yeah, Pikachu being one of them, mainly because of the series. A pokemon which I like and hasn’t appeared on the series a lot is Growlith, Ponita. I’m kind of attracted to fire type pokemon’s. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I get so happy every time I catch a Vulpix. I almost become attached to them like a pet even though it’s just a game. If one breaks loose, I’m kind of heartbroken. When I saw that a new Vulpix was available at a nearby Pokestop, I literally ran there to take it! My feet were killing me by the end of the day. lol.
I noticed that Gastly annoys me. It can be a pain to catch and it taunts you as you miss it with your ball. I’m sick of Seedot and Treecko. I find them boring. I’m tired of seeing Shuppet, but I figured it being because of Halloween with all these ghost types popping up such as Gastly, Duskull, Sableye, and Drifloon.
I was also sad that I failed to catch Ponyta today. It was the first one I ever ran across. The Pokemon catch rate happened to be really bad today. The mons kept breaking out of my ball and eventually ditching the scene - Just a waste of Pokeballs. It would have been great to have Ponyta with it being a fire type and an appealing Pokemon.

2 Likes