1 Like

Will @Pokemon bring balance to the Force? @discobot fortune

2 Likes

:crystal_ball: Yes definitely

1 Like

Am I the best person in the US @discobot fortune

1 Like

:crystal_ball: It is decidedly so

Are we again in a chain of stupid questions?
The last time it was about if discobot is lying, then, who is the most intelligent user, now it’s who is the best person…

I’m really favouring that discobot will be desinstalled from this server… it’s ridiculous, not only in his answers, but in the way your using it.

4 Likes

@discobot quote

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: Adversity causes some men to break, others to break records. — William Ward

1 Like

And??? Anybody has the impresion that this is a inteligent way of using pseudo-AI (Artificial Inteligence)?

1 Like

What is wrong with discobot??

1 Like

Everything, he’s using resources, he’s garbage, …

In Rome they said: Bread and games for the people… it’s very similar. You have ever read an answer really at the content? Everything where you could laugh is because YOU put it in a context, and then it’s a joke. But by itself it’s nonsense.

3 Likes

Same here…This topic is just a war for who is the best…

3 Likes

It used to be fun…

@discobot quote

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives. — Annie Dillard

2 Likes

No, not even a moment. But this used to be fun.

The problem is that even after the warning from @Jormdeworm the wrong questions are still asked.
:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

4 Likes

This seems to be causing a lot of agrivation. It’s time to end this topic.