Researchers, Unite - Did you get a Sinnoh stone?

January 2019

• 15+

0 voters

What is this for

how many Stones you have gotten for the month of January

1 Like

Whatā€™s that? Explaining the cuestion after the poll? My answew is for all time, not only in Januaryā€¦
And we are now on 6th. So really I couldnā€™t say how many I have received en january, they are not enough important for remembering.

you just change your vote every time you get oneā€¦ you

forget itā€¦, take it as if i donā€™t have answered

I voted wrong. Iā€™ve gotten 8 stones total. Iā€™m still 3 away from evolving all 11.

you can change your vote

I got one earlier from battling you

I got 0 since jan but in total ever i got 6 or 7

3 weeks later and Iā€™m still only on the 3 from the first few weeks.
Games giving me nothing from the 7 Day Quest streaks or the 1 Trainer Battle every day. RNG can kiss my ***

Really RNG is working bad, I have now all 11 evoultions and another 9 Stones in my bag.
I do every day 3 fights with a friend and one with the trainer.

I still only have had 5 Sinnoh stones total. 2 of them were of when they were guaranteed. RNG can be a bitch sometimes.

Iā€™ve obtained a total of 15 Sinnoh Stones, currently having one in my inventory that is in reserve. I evolved all 11 to get the entries (all of them were 93% or higher) as well as 3 Shiny varieties, so thatā€™s why I only have one sitting in my box.

My husband and I do the daily battles since we both have the feeling that we may need them when the next round of evolutions come out like Mamoswine and Magnezone. If that doesnā€™t happen, at least we have extras for when we obtain better versions of Pokemon we already evolved. I for one would love to get a better Electivire. 13 Attack is a dealbreaker for me.

Itā€™s been a month since I got my last Sinnoh stone.

just got 4 in a row, single day. First time iā€™ve seen this.

3 Likes

Now thatā€™s a stroke of luck. The best Iā€™ve personally seen is my husband getting two in one battle and one more in the next.

4 in one day, that makes me sad and salty that Niantic have failed monumentally to address the issues with the PTC accts that are age blocked from a list of features that just keeps growing.

Still trying to get one today

No rewards for me until after midnight.

1 Like