Researchers, Unite - Did you get a Sinnoh stone?

Stops can give them too?

1 Like

I wonder if it also possible to get it from the 50km+ reward. Iā€™ll have to wait and see I guess.

1 Like

I have gotten one from the breakthrough,one from Pvp and one from a pokestop(I think,im not 100% sure).I know I have Rhyperior,Roserade and Honchcrow

2 Likes

Got one from breakthrough, now i am holding two.

1 Like

I got 2 one from A Loss

Iā€™ve gotten them almost every week except one. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Lucky, i think i missed 2-3 weeks. Now i am holding 2 :crazy_face:

2 Likes

In a reversal, I only have gotten one out of all the battles Iā€™ve done. My husband? FIVE!!

2 Likes

3 weeks without a Sinnoh stone. I know someone who has made all the available 11 evolutions by now.
RNG can really suck sometimes. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Nope.

1 Like

Not since last week

1 Like

I have now the 11 posible evolutions and 5 stones in stock for the future. Just today I have received 2 of 3 posibles in the PvP fights.

2 Likes

Just got one after a week!

1 Like

With @Jormdeworm but not @Thorend

1 Like

Havenā€™t gotten any again yet.

1 Like

Got one today fighting with a friend.

1 Like

Havnt got a sinnoh stone since like I cant remember when it has been a very long time, but I got I think it was Raikou, Articuno, Raikou, Entei. (Entei had thesinnoh stone!)

I got one on my last breakthrough. Iā€™m holding off on this next breakthrough to get as many chances as I can at Lugia and Ho-oh.

Iā€™m just stockpiling stones at this point though. I already landed enough to evolve everything and still have 4 in my inventory.

Iā€™ve still only got the 3 all up. 2 when they were a given reward before that changed to Radom and 1 from Training which didnā€™t work until about the 4-5th day for those of us on Age capped accts.
It really makes me salty when this can happen in 2 days being able to get them through PvP battles.

I got tonight and evolved my first Togekiss. I guess Magmortar will be next.

3 Likes