Dialga warps into Raids March 1st!

Well, that was an adventure. Had to wait until like 5:00 to encounter a Dialga Raid because Palkia kept hatching.

^^^That’s why I’m waiting until the morning. My local groups will all show up starting at 7 to get new monster.

good boi, did you search it up?

No, I’m just basing that off past practices. It’s always fun when like 30-40 of us show up and we have to break raid up into 2 groups.

Got two Dialga already. Now the task is to get a great one.

Once I get 2, I’ll probably be done with it. Haven’t done Palkia since I got 2. If I’ve never heard of it before it comes out, I don’t have much interest in it.

Thats the benefit from Europe i guess. Raid boss changed at 22:00 Local time, so no more raids are active then. By the time the new eggs start spawning (05:00, wich is ridiculously early btw) those problems are usually fixed.

Its weird they managed to mess it up though. Palkia didnt appear anymore yesterday… Al they had to do was load in the new legendary instead of the old… Things like this are probably where Niantic get their bad name from :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways, gonna do my first one in a bit. Really want to get a good 1 (or 2 actually) from this one.