Darkrai - Post and Discuss Your Raid Success / Fails

27/31, and not a single good one… Guess im waiting for the shiny release to power up 1 of these.

1 Like

That will remain forever: even when 100% a Regi is still rubbish. :joy:

1 Like

With so many underwhelming T5 lately I was a little excited to be Raiding something useful again. That Raid excitement turned to disappointment and resentment after spending a fair portion of my weekend chasing Darkrai Raids for no joy.
Caught 16/17 but failed to improve on the 93% that was caught on its first release and failed to get a Shiny also.
Raiding seems to leave me with the same feeling I get from egg hatching now. Why do I bother as the game gives up nothing in return.

31 raids. best i got was 1 93% non shiny, and 3 crappy shinies. My GF on the other hand 31 raids: no shiny and the best nonshiny not even over 90%

we also clocked in over 30 hours of serious grinding for shinies over the event on 2 accounts (and several hours on 3 accounts), with crappy results. The question why we even try is coming up more and more often.

1 Like

Same here… I managed to pursuade my husband to do quite some raids over the weekend (12 or maybe even more - that’s a huge number for him), and we were always the same 4 accounts. Hubby got one shiny, all other encounters on all other 3 accounts - nothing. I got one rather good one (98% IV but with 14 attack :woman_facepalming:), but I’m not too happy with this raid weekend either.
I’m glad I can slow down for Giratina. I have the shiny, and I might spend my free passes only to collect some candy.

18 trys. the shiny appeared on the 6th try i think. Had to keep going for a good one. The best now at the end of it is 15/13/13 wich is ok.
Now the hunt for Registeel is on.

In convinced the drop rate of good/great IV has been changed from the early days in a tactic of trying to make people buy more passes to do more Raids.
Their greed to make me spend $ to play more chasing a good one is having the exact opposite affect and turning me off Raiding. Continually getting a ton of 82-89% with a random 91% or massive 93% has made me loose the desire to do Raids. I don’t even bother to do my 1 Free one a day anymore.

In raid 53 I finally got my shiny Darkrai! In the other 52 I had a 96 and a 98%. Unfortunately that 98 has 14 attack.

After being too busy Friday and Saturday to get even one raid, I managed 34 Darkrai encounters, with just a 96 and a couple of 93s to show for it; not even one shiny.

I overheard more than a couple of raiders grieve over yet another wasted premium pass, exclaiming that they wanted their dollar back. (One of them claimed even to have used over a hundred of those this weekend, without success in the chase.)

1 Like

No shinies, but this is a great consolation prize…