Current and highest stardust

My top mons are not that great at all but here they are so far…I also have a bunch of hundos I’m just waiting to power up

1 Like

Well, i mostly spend my earned dust so in around two weeks time i have gine from 151k to 154k dust

3 Likes

GG on the dust. However your lineup proves what i’ve said before in this topic and other similar ones:
If you don’t spend getting a gazillion dust is easy.
Still GG :smile:

3 Likes

Only I don’t exactly understand why you need all that dust if you aren’t going to spend it…

1 Like

exactly my thoughts. only bragging rights is a somewhat viable reason but even then there will always be people with more.

Not that great…
Thats OP

1 Like

Most stardust ever!

400k!

5 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

It’s not that I don’t plan to use the dust . I’m just waiting until I have mons worth powering up. That account was made on February 1st of this year so I just haven’t had much time to gather power-up worthy mons

1 Like

You have that nuch dust but no good pokemons???
Dont you have mewtwo?

1 Like

Lol I got like 20 mewtwos but none that great . I think a 2262 at best

1 Like

Every mewtwo should be maxed

screw that, i got 25 caught, 23 of those were trash material.

1 Like

Why?
Mewtwo is the best pokemo of all

Why? you say this because you are rural and every mewtwo feels special for you and thus should be powered up? Noone in their right mind would power up crappy IV Mewtwo, they have no real use.

Again, i have 25. Mewtwo is strong but only has physic and fighting moves, which make him useless except for gymming and there is no gym in the world that need 25 mewtwo to take down.
(the new mewtwo moves are considered weaker then other strong pokemon besides Ice, and ice has no real use, so the new mewtwo simply is not strong at all).

4 Likes

Then whas the use of having strong pokemons of you can only use one at a time?

There arent AMAZING ice attackers,but Mewtwo with Ice Beam is acctually good.

1 Like

Hes really not. Hes almost never the best actually…

1 Like