Cresselia, Kyogre, and Groudon Returning to Raids | Pokemon GO Hub

Shiny Cresselia: Hope ill get it fast. Cresselia itself isnt worth much, but i do want the shiny
Groudon: 5x shiny, of wich 1 maxed. 4 maxed total. Dont really need more.
Kyogre: 3x shiny of wich 1 maxed. 5 maxed total. Dont really need more.

The only reason i havent maxed more 6 Groudon/Kyogre is that rare candy doesnt grow on trees, and IF i happen to get another hundo i want to max that one. (wishfull thinking)

Cresselia is at least a pretty Shiny, so here’s hoping. This time around, I do have some better Dark-types to go up against it, although I think my team before did great.

For comparison, my old team:

Absol: Level 40, 98% IV (14/15/15)
Mismagius: Level 40, 100% IV (15/15/15)
Pinsir: Level 40, 100% IV (15/15/15)
Umbreon: Level 40, 96% IV (13/15/15)
Tyranitar: Level 40, 96% IV (14/14/15)
Alolan Muk: Level 40, 96% IV (15/13/15)

My new team:

Giratina (Origin): Level 40, 96% IV (13/15/15)
Absol: Level 40, 98% IV (14/15/15)
Scizor: Level 40, 98% IV (14/15/15)
Pinsir: Level 40, 100% IV (15/15/15)
Houndoom: Level 40, 93% IV (12/15/15)
Tyranitar: Level 40, 96% IV (14/14/15)

Not a big change, but definitely better than before. I didn’t have much of a choice from the first time around. Now I have some great choices.

Honestly, I’m most excited about Kyogre’s return. Not because I need a great Kyogre (I have a 96% one) and I have three Shinies, but I FINALLY have a great Electivire and a great Magnezone to use against it this time! Both are 98% so I’m going to go in feeling a lot more comfortable than I ever have before!

Rainbow Goose doesn’t interest me one little bit even if it’s Shiny. I’ll be avoiding them like the Plaque.
A good Shiny IV Lizard would be nice. Doing some of these is on the cards.
Now for the Sushi. The 96-98-100% still eludes me on this one. My main focus will be frustrating myself Raiding these.

I like how it tells you what is super affecting

I got the shiny Groudon last time he came around for Earth Day. I still need purple Kyogre and will go for Shiny Cresselia too.

They could have waited some months before bringing back Groudon an Kyogre yet another time… But I’ll do some for the candy I guess…
And I’ll be shiny hunting Cresselia for sure.

I mean, wouldve loved to get Azelf but these three are cool as well

Still better choices than Ho-Oh and Lugia, who not only have been back 4 times in raids, but have a 6-month residency in Field Research. XD

My dad started playing on larvitar day and in his first raid he got shiny kyogre that same day

More legendary Pokemon that I can’t get from raids because I don’t have a raid group anymore. I must wait for them in the research. It would be better if there was a lucky raid pass so I could get them solo.

@Branebs have you ever used the Silph road to find a raid group

Just move here to Martinsburg. We have so many raid groups, you won’t miss anything.

@Branebs don’t listen to Bobby Jack come to Texas we got your back

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.