Concerns for rural and remote players

Seeing my buddy walking in circles with me makes it worth playing even when I have nothing to catch Pokemon with. A special thank you to all those who are sending gifts to other players despite these hard times.

3 Likes

Try getting more friends for gift-exchanges. 200 is the gameā€™s limit. I have about 150, and a couple dozen of those arenā€™t active any more. Maintaining active gifting with around 100 friends (sending and receiving as many gifts as youā€™re allowed every day) should do a lot better at keeping you from running out of balls.

Welp, take a look in the shop lads

Just bought it. Thankfully I still have coins from the rare occasion my Pokemon returns from the gym.:laughing:

Is it a one-time purchase again? (Even if it is, Iā€™m probably not buying it, because PokĆ©Balls usually end up in the bin for me.)

Edit: Apparently itā€™s a one-time purchase. Still wonā€™t buy it, but I hope itā€™ll help those who need it.

1 Like

It helped me.

1 Like

one time purchase with a weekly rotation.

I like it. I donā€™t need it, but for others it really helps. Also, the genesect event put a real strain on my red balls, and just when i got them back up, this showed up in shopā€¦
So still donā€™t need them now, but this allows me to go all out with the go plus longer with an easier restock.
GG Niantic, keep those QOL thngs coming for these weeks.

1 Like

Thanks for the updates.

1 Like

What Iā€™m worried about is if the remote raid pass even helps people like you? Can you even see a gym from where you are? Iā€™m so lucky Iā€™m able to (2019!) I wish they added the friends invite thing fasterā€¦

No gyms in site. No pokestop in site. Just one Pokemon every hour on the hour and plenty of room to roam to hatch eggs. So glad we have friend gift feature and a buddy Pokemon to walk with. Much better than when the game started.

1 Like

Still trying for Mewtwo. Not sure Iā€™ll get it after the draw back with the raid battle but going to really put effort into it.

Got it

1 Like