3.new Sinnoh Pokémon

4.New Christmas Shiny

5.More Christmas/Winter related spawns

And Meltan special research

And pikachu

+PvP maybe

WE WANT CHRISTMAS SNOVER
And Abomasnow

I want all :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

you’ll get all. These predictions are kinda obvious. These are the same as predicting an Egg-related event with easter

Like this?

Ice type event. They mixed it with Fire last time but each needs it’s own event.

Yeah but last December kinda was ice :joy:

I want it to be snow :joy:

Kidding aside, I missed that December event. I wasn’t active that time and was shocked that my recovered PTC was created AUG 2016 but my earliest Pokemons were caught NOV of 2016.

No, its just that you transfered your first pokemons :rofl:

Actually I get to think like that, if I dump them that time :joy: but the earliest was a Pikachu so I believed I really just tried to play the account on NOV. I remember my phone that time is not compatible, so the delay as I need to convince wife first to switch our phone. :rofl:

my grandma got a new phone, but even for pros, it is so hard to hit the pokemon with a ball…

oh, be patient… don’t try to hit them with the phone :rofl:

I remember my frustration with my other phone. It was judged by Google to fail that validation (I forgot what they call it) so Pokemon Go also failed it just like a rooted phone although it is still a virgin, never been touch and test app said it is not rooted. Ingress work on it though.

oh, glad your new phone works then?

Nope, only have one PoGo phone. Have three phones, but one failed and cannot be used for PoGo. the third was an iPhone 6 from Japan, which can be used for PoGo but only when I’m home since the unit is network locked and cannot be unlocked here locally. I used it for trading purposes only :grin:

They combined Ice with Fire. Because of Games of Throne or some poop. They need separate events.

That’s what I said!