General Discussion - Charmander will be next Community Day pokemon. From my point of view, worst community day so far

I’m only looking for Black Charizard and enough candy to power up if I only catch a shitty shiny.

2 Likes

Well one ‘shitty shiny’ is better than none, I guess.

I personally feel pretty happy about this as Charmander is exceptionally rare in my area.

Yes. It is. Both my kids got 2 Shiny Bulbasaurs but I didn’t.

Same for me.

To me Charizard was the first. My second was Blastoise and like a year later than PoGo came out, I got my first Venusaur.
All three seen in the wild, Blastoise and Charizard were caught.

1 Like

I had the same with Mareeps. The one I was playing with got 2 shinies in a row and later another one, and I didn’t get one.

No
Bad time
Dust is cool, shiny charizard not

1 Like

Anyone who thinks 3X stardust as part of the reward sucks will be unhappy regardless of what the community day event involves.

If 3X stardust is involved I wouldn’t care if the event Pokémon was a weedle

16 Likes

I SAW charizard wild first, but I couldn’t get it. Then I got a blastoise,venusaur, and finally a Charizard

Tip: Use star pieces to get a LOT of stardust

1 Like

Three whole hours. “Community day”. Hmph; what a joke.

Oh, well, it wouldn’t really make much of a difference for me, as I have to work all weekend (just like on bulbasaur community “day”). So even if WAS all day I’d miss it.

Still, I would have liked to get a few shinies and especially to collect some stardust, which takes SO dang long to accumulate, anyway.

Hope y’all enjoy the event and bag a lot of whatever your target happens to be…

1 Like

After 3 straight hours of playing, my eyes hurt. I’ll just be happy to get a Shiny Charizard. I already have 6 good Charizards so no real big deal for me. This event is much more beneficial to my kids who only have 1 Charizard.

This sums it up.

Wish granted.