[Catches] Spawning and catches from adventure week

same here … i missed the initial larvitar flood unfortunately and now i haven’t found a single one since the event started which is sort of disappointing… that’s the only one of the rock types that i actually still need

I have Larvitar, Pupitar and Tyranitar, but the three of them female… anybody has seen them male?

Right. Guess just going to have to pray to the RBG gods.

If they were the evolutions of the initial larvitar it would stay same sex. I do have a male larvitar and a female pupitar. Both hatched long before event.

No, they are coming from 5 catched larvitars, all females…
This is why I asked

Starting with the first catch I have walked 480 km with her as buddy…

Didn’t mean to come off like a jerk. My apologies if I did. I think it is just random. I will be interesting to see if they add in breeding. I believe the hub did a good article on it.

Ps slightly jealous you were able to see/catch them!

Don’t worry :grinning:
Really would be interesting the breeding. This is one reason why I store one of every gender. I can’t imagine that Niantic program genders and later doesn’t use them .

Im finaly getting my first kabutops👍 Caught 2 larvitars today with dubble candie berry soo that one is ready and at least my buddy marrep has only 10 candies left to full evolve

so much slugma in my area its insane D: nothing else tho except occassional omanyte

Quite a variation of spawns here on the east coast Australia (Brisbane). Lots of Kabuto, Omanyte, Rhyhorn but less Onix so far. My other half has also caught Omastar, Kabutops (her 1st evolved catch during the event) & larvitar.
Personally I’ve only caught 2 larvitar so far but we’ve still got time. Aside from that it is just a grind for stardust & candy.

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.