Beldum CD Discussion

Beldum CD will be so fun!

1 Like

Time to save pinap!!!

2 Likes

@mew1 you can get Meteor Mash up to one hour after the event!

2 Likes

Yes, @Pokemon, I think it is a good and welcomed move by Niantic to give trainers enough time to check IV and evolve.

2 Likes

I feel like itā€™s a cool CD!

3 Likes
  • Metagross Meteor Mash will be very good in the meta (pun)
  • Shiny family is very pretty :heart_eyes:
    *And there also is Mega Metagross!
3 Likes

Well said @Pokemon

2 Likes

Thank you Mew2

2 Likes

I have to work Beldum CD.

1 Like

Dang it, you cant play at all?

At least you have friends that will trade you them, maybe you cam get a lucky shiny meteor mash from one.

Oh, Iā€™ll play at work. Just like I do every time CD is on a Sunday. I feel bad for my son because he will have to walk around in our neighborhood with no Pokestops.

1 Like

He can trade LaprasBoss

He did fine on other CDs that were on Sundays. But neither one of us are as successful when we play separate as opposed to playing together.

I had to double check when I saw the date as I have a Golf Game locked in with a friend coming over from another State end of October. Thankfully the Golf Game is the weekend after although I might have to pick the wife up from Hospital CD day but thatā€™s usually in the mornings for check out.
I donā€™t want anything messing with this day. I want as much Candy as possible and hopefully some good or perfect IV for this one. Shiny(s) will just be a bonus.

1 Like

This will be the first community day that I wonā€™t be walking. Will have to sit at a seat all day or sit in my car all day while being in range of 3 stops. Unfortunately I managed to fracture my ankle 2 days ago when I was about to submit a portal that wouldā€™ve resulted in a new gym.

1 Like

Awww itā€™s so the wrong day for me. Iwill be flying that day, so pretty much no chance to play while traveling. I donā€™t have a metagross yet so Iā€™d have rather missed one of the starter days.

1 Like

Ask a fellow friend to play for you, maybe lend him a secondary/back-up phone or something

1 Like