Area Review: Santa Monica and The Santa Monica Pier

Lol

1 Like

It’s funny because we are both laprases… back on topic now.

I wish we had places like that on the east coast…

You do have New York, Boston, and HersheyPark near you which are all great places.

All of those are 2-3 hours away though

I know but Santa Monic is like an hour away with normal traffic, but with bad it’s like 1:45 lol

@Ryan21, does Pier 49 still have Dratini spawned quite often?

Tbh I haven’t been to pier 49 in over a year, I generally stick to Little Tokyo or Chinatown when I go to San Fran. @Pokemon lol I wish I was lvl 40, I’m a casual player, I’m at 36 right now

That guy is kind of a fluke. I mean, who goes to one place every day? Pokemon go is meant for you to explore :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Pokemon I do, what’s wrong with that? I have grad school, a certification program, my job, my wedding to plan, helping my two best friends plan their wedding and other responsibilities, I don’t have time to go exploring like I used to when this game first came out. Plus I drive over 400 miles a week, I’m not going to be driving all over the Bay Area or my town playing PoGo, that’s just wasting gas and money.

??? What did I say?? :thinking:

I’m assuming you’re talking about me

@Ryan21 , I’m talking about Mystic7, and I was replying to @Mew1 s post about him

1 Like

@Pokemon ok, didn’t know, just saw the post and assumed, my bad

2 Likes

All good here @Pokemon and @Ryan21

2 Likes

I was visiting California back in June. I went to Santa Monica Pier Area a couple of times.

3 Likes

I want to go there

1 Like

If you come here you can meet me and we can catch them all @coolguy761

2 Likes

My family is planning to go to Anaheim (Disneyland of course) in the future, and to see the “neighbourhood”. Perhaps ill message you when it happens :joy:

Ok thanks :grin:. You guys sure like Disneyland :rofl:.

3 Likes