Arceus to be EX Raid or Special Research reward?

Sooner or later, Mewtwo will be swapped out for something different with regards to EX Raids. With Arceus being the original Creator Pokémon and being in Gen IV, surely you should only be able to have one due to the stats that it is bound to have? But at the same time Arceus does seem like a good swap to be made. Any thoughts?

I’d say special research. Like you said, you should only be able to have one, the same way we only have one Mew and will most likely only get one Celabi. Special research is the better choice in my opinion.

3 Likes

I think it will be a research reward. Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, they are all connected to nature. Arceus, the creator of all Pokemon, for goodness sake! It perfectly fits that theme. I think the next EX Raid boss will be Regigas, or at least another Pokemon made for battle.

2 Likes

Shut up…Let the Unreleased Legendries Release first and than we make the group active with this type of posts

Legendary

• Field Research

• Raids

Mythical

• Special Research

This is what I think, but I can’t know it.

4 Likes

Or… no :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

But should Arceus be a normal legendary or an EX Raid and people have loads of them? It’s not technically mythical either so where should it go, all purely hypothetical of course…

Could be EX raid otherwise tier 5 raid. We will see later I guess.

Keep Mewtwo as Ex Raid.

Make Arceus a special field research so everyone has a chance to get it.

1 Like
  • YES- Arceus should be in EX Raids
  • NO- Arceus should NOT be in EX Raids. ABOLISH THEM

0 voters

No more EX raids please. Only Mew2 and that’s enough.

1 Like

For completing 10000 quests we get a free level 1 mewtwo

That would probably work, maybe

It’s better to close this post till all Gen3 Pokemons released

I would say abort ex raid and make mewtwo special research

Gone too far off topic @Joshhack @thorend

???

(Unclear sentence)

@Stridey10 Please! We don’t need to close EVERYTHING that has a thought that isn’t what the topic was made for!

5 Likes

It’s not a needed topic it’s no where here being released

Um, this is the Generation IV section, it exists for a reason. Also, we’re allowed to speculate and have ideas about the future.

2 Likes