Answer and Make Poll

0% IV’s are more rare than 100% i think. I got 2 100% and just 1 0%.

2 Likes

Yes i do

Transfer it was the poll majority.

• Community Day
  • Quests
  • Trading

0 voters

1 Like

No, if implemented properly. It should have been part of the game in the first place, PoGo being a location base app.

Niantic should implement a verifiable way of player submission like counter checking with Google Map if the spot is really what it is said it is in the stop details, etc…

Yes! :grin:

1 Like

Please vote in the most recent poll.

1 Like

Sorry, did I reply in the wrong topic? :joy:

CD, Quest and Trading is ALL Good for me, but I think Quest is much more beneficial because I can do it on my own time, though in a limited time basis.

Community Day is good but very limited time and so unfortunate if it collide with some important sched.

Trading is the new trend and a nice part of the gameplay. Though pokemon stat is randomly change after trading, am I right?

Quest is far nicer, hope they will add more in game.

2 Likes

Yes, pokemon stat is random. This is good and bad.

2 Likes

Yes, double edged sword!

I’ve got downgraded stat mons after trading a good one so from there on, I’ve tried with the least bunch and being happy even just to got a lucky one with good stat, nothing to lose since they will be dumped anyway so why not just try your luck, haha. Another problem though is filling up my pokebag :joy:

Yes, storage is an issue. For me it is insanely hard to get coins due to lack of gyms :thinking:.

2 Likes
  • Regirock
  • Registeel
  • Regice

0 voters

Only because I got weather boosted. Now I’m content with just 1.

RegiNO

2 Likes

Shuckle should have an Alolan form?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Should Shuckle have an evolution?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

@Branebs You didn’t vote on both Shuckle polls. :yum: