Answer and Make Poll

After you got your Smeargle, will you get another one each day from now on?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I can’t get smeargle.
I don’t think it wants me
Maybe if i do the @bagguille cat trick…

4 Likes

@Thorend I agree with you because unowns are one of the reasons that events do well and Niantic needs their events to do well (to run the game functionality and increase popularity)

1 Like

Don’t give up so easily @Pokemon

2 Likes

You can do it @Pokemon

2 Likes

Which starter would you pick?

• Grookey
  • Scorbunny
  • Sobble

0 voters

1 Like

I will try but that doesn’t mean I’ll get one

3 Likes

@Cup @Mew1 My game wont even load I give up I can’t get a stop I can’t catch a pokemon I can’t play this event I can’t do anything I can’t play this game I can’t get my research breakthrough

2 Likes

Have you tried redownloading your game yet? Hope it helps… :grimacing:

2 Likes

It doesn’t help

1 Like

Which Kanto Legendary is hardest to catch? Or which do we like best? Or which do we most wish to return for raid boss? Or …

Polls with both nouns and verbs seem easiest to understand and answer…

1 Like

Usually Right Hand, Counterclockwise. But if the Pokemon is on the right side of the screen, I’ll often use Right Hand, Clockwise. And if it’s in the center of the screen but far away, I’ll often use a straight throw, since curves are hard to get to the center at a distance.

1 Like

That sounds like a total bummer, @Pokemon. Is it feasible for you to have the phone’s dealer make a direct (hands-on) diagnosis of the problem? (Or some other qualified phone techie?)

Is there another member of the Hub able and willing to help? My tech support days are long gone and on far different types of platforms (like DEC mainframes and Unix workstations…)

2 Likes

I hope it gets better

@Pokemon, if you don’t have too much important stuffs saved on your phone, maybe try a factory reset to clean up everything in your phone and gives it a fresh start

2 Likes

I had a friend take every thing off my phone but what I need for games worked good but wife mad cuz can’t run face time lol

1 Like

I’m not doing a factory reset again
It probably wont stop the bug

1 Like

I had to hook my phone up to my wife’s laptop to do a reset one time. But after that, my phone worked great. Had to do it because my phone was too slow to play POGO anymore.

1 Like

You did it already? It didn’t help?

2 Likes

I can’t make an appopointement with the phone dealer. Ill wait a few days for the problem to go away

1 Like